We all know that New Zealand is a beautiful country that one can choose to live in. It is a small, simple yet modern country with a population of about 4 million people. The cosmopolitan country that it is, New Zealand has many foreigners coming here and settling to have a sophisticated life. It would be a dream come true to work in a country that is as serene and picturesque as New Zealand. New Zealand has a public health system where in the general hospitals provide free medical care. You can also see individual practitioners too. Thus, we see many doctors willing to work here. They can get both fame and fortune while working in New Zealand.
All departments in medicine have a lot of scope in New Zealand. But, special emphasis must be given to psychiatry. With higher need and lack of adequate trained workforce, there is a huge demand for psychiatrists in the country. Any person with a medicine degree and a post graduation degree in the field f psychiatry is welcome to the country to save its people.
A psychiatrist in New Zealand can work in the public sector or also practice privately in his own clinic. Psychiatrists are also needed in schools, rehabilitation centres, offices, hospitals, clinics, special care centres, old age homes, sports centres etc. The present shortage of these doctors in the country has created exciting offers for the psychiatrists who wish to settle down in New Zealand.
- The pay scale is high.
- The work hours are very flexible.
- Gain of further knowledge in the field.
- Scope for improvement and development in the same field.
- Chance to meet experienced and capable seniors and to learn from them.
- Also there is an opportunity to study further, join research work in the reputed universities of New Zealand.
- You will earn the respect of the government and the society.
- You will be able to lead a comfortable life in a clean and less crowded city with all the facilities available.
- You will be able to give your family a good home, education and the comforts of life.
- A medical degree from a government recognised university. Also a post graduation degree or a diploma in the field of psychiatry from a recognised university.
- Speaking fluent English is an added advantage as most of the citizens speak English.
- The will to work efficiently and sincerely for the people of New Zealand.
Treating the behavioural and mental problems of a person is very crucial in shaping his future life. Thus, there comes a huge demand for psychiatrists who are able to understand the minds of people and help them deal with their fears, problems or worries. Psychiatrists are the need of the hour in not just New Zealand, but also throughout the world. If you are planning to be a psychiatrist in New Zealand, you can get many psychiatry jobs New Zealand. Build your dream career in the beautiful country and you will never wish to come back after you experience the comforts that come as a perk for your job.