Diabetes is described as a group of metabolic diseases in which there is a formation of high blood glucose (blood sugar), either because insulin is produced inadequately, or because the body’s cells do not respond properly to insulin, or both. Patients suffering with high blood sugar may experience constant urination, and this may lead them to become extensively thirsty and hungry. Green tea can play a major role to put a control on diabetes. It helps to increase the cells sensitivity and as a result they grow healthy and metabolize sugar easily. Green tea not only builds the immunity system of the body but also helps the metabolic system to function properly and in a healthier manner. By now it’s quite clear that all green tea drinkers are safe and can be cured from diabetes disease. It is responsible to lower down the levels of blood sugar. Later than water, green tea is the second largest consumed drink in the world.
There are folks who buy green tea online in Australia.This process of buying is followed and accepted worldwide as the people are known to the benefits of green tea very well and they don’t believe in killing time in the process of buying it at shops when it easily available online. There are several advantages of green tea that are discussed below:
- The risk of developing type 2 diabetes is forbidden.
- The sensitivity of insulin is improved.
- It helps to maintain healthy blood pressure.
- Blood clotting is prevented with the consumption of green tea.
- The risks of the occurrence of cancerous cells are reduced.
- It reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
When someone buy tea online in Australia, they know it well that only 1 cup of green tea reserves amylase action by 87%. A study shows that green tea removal compact the normal elevation of glucose as well as insulin while 50 grams of starch were ingested.
The impact of green tea on diabetes is as follows:
- Green tea should never be taken with an addition of milk in it as it decreases the insulin sensitizing property of tea. It is an unprocessed element and is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C. It helps in absorbing polyphenols that is considered to boost the insulin activity.
- Diabetes is categorized into type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Post diagnosis of type 1 diabetes, pancreas creates no or minimal quantity of insulin. Green tea prevents from such diseases.
- In type 2 disease the cells in the body looses the capacity to react with the insulin formed by the pancreas. Insulin is a hormone which lessens the blood sugar levels and also it regulates the functioning of the cells.
- Green tea helps to holdpolysaccharide that decreases the levels of glucose in the blood and it also have anti-radiation and anti-cancer properties.
- Green tea comprises of ECGC which is helpful in type 2 disease as it fascinates the glucose in the necessary quantity by the blood cells.
- Green tea helps in the treatment of type 2 diabetes as it lowers the sucrose levels and the catechins present helps in clogging the natural glucose inside the digestive tracts.
Green tea is considered to be good for diabetic patients as it helps the metabolic system to function better. It helps in reducing cholesterol, blood pressure and clotting. Polyphenols in green tea helps to regulate glucose in the body and also prevents or control diabetes.