With Hyderabad becoming a powerful city, the real estate in this city is blooming. Many job seekers from around the country are settling in Hyderabad and looking to own houses. However, there are certain things you need to check before making Hyderabad your permanent home.
The beautiful city of Hyderabad is the capital of Telangana. This region is a major technology hub and is home to several shops and restaurants. Marked by its historic significance, Hyderabad has become a popular town.
You will find a lot of industries and organizations that have either shifted base or opened up a new plant in the vicinity of this region. Many people continuously keep flocking to this place to take up jobs and settle in Hyderabad. Due to such generation of jobs there has been a demand for real estate in Hyderabad. If you are looking for 1 BHK Flats and apartments in Hyderabad then here is everything you need to know.
Benefits of Owning a House in Hyderabad
Buying a house is very important keeping in mind the positive add-ons that it gives to the owner. A person who is living in Hyderabad all his life or has just entered this city can get a lot of benefits by owning a place of his/her own. Some of the benefits of buying flat in Hyderabad are listed down:
- If you are looking for investments, it is the best place to shell out your money.
- In the near future if you are planning to move out of the city, you can give out your flat for rent or sell it. (The blooming city of Hyderabad have attracted thousands of job seekers)
- The city can become one of the most flourishing cities of our country.
- The reach point to other states.
Points to Remember
We all love to own a house that has our name in shinning alphabets on the nameplate at the door. But while we all get excited to buy our own house, it is essential to take notice of few things to avoid problems in the future. They say, prevention is better than cure. It is better to take preventive measures at the start while deciding on a property.
- Do an extensive verification of the builder and its previous projects?
- Before finalizing on the flat check if the builder has important papers such as Title Deed, Release Certificate, Encumbrance Certificate, land verification, Approvals by Local Body and Property Tax Receipts.
- Don’t go by super built-up area printed in brochures which includes areas such as lobby, balcony, staircase etc. The carpet area would be much smaller than what is mentioned in the built-up area.
- Check the connectivity of the place to various modes of transportation – Bus stand, taxi stand, rickshaw stand, railway station and airport.
- Check the prospects of the area in construction. For instance, there must be some major development happening in the nearby area that might increase the value of your flat.
Places to look out for
However, it is not always possible to stay in the vicinity of basic amenities but you need to understand that booking a flat far from civilization creates lots of hurdles. Always look for a railway/bus stop for daily commute, school, grocery and general mart and a hospital while looking for 1 BHK Flats and apartments in Hyderabad.