A clean and stylish bathroom can be quite refreshing. Usually, a bath time is when you get to spent time with yourself and you stand under water and allow the gushes of water falling on you, relieving you of all the worries, care and transforming you into a cleaner version of yourself can be very stimulating for the rest of the day.
Of course, the design and look of your bathroom can help a great deal. One of the accessories that can add to the charm of your bath is undoubtedly the shower screens. They enhance the style and elegance of your bathroom.
Different Types of Shower Screens
Frameless shower screens: When it comes to screens in bathrooms, frameless ones rule. They are stylish and they lend the ultimate aesthetic appeal to all bathrooms. Thus, no matter what kind of bathrooms you have, frameless screens can fit in well. Their uncluttered lines are not just trendy but they can also be easily cleaned. You can opt for either the standard ones available or customised one for yourself.
Semi-frameless screens: They come with smart built and have effective sealing which ensures prevention of water leakage from the shower area. Some screens even have a pivot door that not only gives practicality to the unit but they also look great.
Tips for Selecting the Right Shower Screen for your Bathroom
- An enclosed space gives an elegant and luxurious look to your bathroom. If you have a spacious bathroom, then you should definitely opt for a framed shower screen because they not only up the style of your bathing space, they also can be shaped to suit any kind of space.
- A frameless shower screen works best in small bathrooms because they given an open look to the bathroom and they help to maximize the space. Since they only have few small brackets that hold them in their space, they do not create any visual obstacles and they lend a mess free look.
- If you wish to opt for a shower screen that does not cost much, then semi-frameless screens are a way to go. These screens have a thin frame on the upper and lower portion and have hinged doors.
- Those who wish to add more style to their shower screens should consider opting for decorative glass. Such types of glass in addition to looking good can also camouflage soap foam and fingerprints. You also get a lot of designs to choose from. These types of screens also offer privacy.
- Etched glasses that are generally created by dipping glass screen in an acidic solution are also a great option for shower screens. They also come in a lot many designs and with the high level of darkness, they also guarantee privacy.
- Those who wish to revamp their shower screens but in a subtle way can choose vinyl decals. With many colours to choose from and variety of designs, these can alter the look of your bathroom.
Advantages of Shower Screens
- Today, bathrooms serve more purposes and these are referred to as washrooms. People spent a lot of money in designing bathrooms to give it a classy and modern look. At the same time, it is important to keep them clean and dry. Shower screens can easily help you achieve that. They also make the bathroom more stylish, modern and attractive.
- Shower screens do not consume much space but they redefine the look of your bathroom.
- Cleaning and maintaining shower screens are easy.
Today, a shower screen is more of a necessity than a luxury. When water spillage can be kept to the enclosure, your precious bath fittings are saved from damage. Also, just having a shower screen revamps your bathroom and you don’t even have to spend much for it. Need addition information so you can visit here!