Every day thousands of job seekers look for contract jobs on various job portals. They are often confused in deciding which profile is the best for the contract job. While deciding on a profile you should ask yourself a few questions such as what are the role and responsibilities? What should be the minimum qualification?
If you have decided on the Call center Representative Job, then you should be aware of important details related to the profile. Once going through this article at the end, the answer to your every question will be vivid.
Now a day, the Call center has become the booming industry. This industry offers a number of jobs to the job seekers. Call center Representative is the person who uses the knowledge of the company products, services, and policies to assist customers in resolving their problems. They speak to the customer, listen to their problems and then offer the possible solutions.
They closely work with the team members to provide outstanding services. They may handle a high volume of inbound or outbound calls or both. To be a successful CSR you should be knowledgeable, polite and reliable.
- A Call Center Representatives answer to the calls from the potential client to solve their inquiries or assist them with the products or services the company offer.
- One should respond to the client in a way that makes them feel supported and valued.
- Building a long-lasting relationship with the clients, customers and other call center team members based on the trust and reliability.
- A CSR should utilize the software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
- Making sales or recommendations for products or services that may better suit client needs.
- Generate leads for sales team by screening callers and identifying potential sales opportunities.
- One should actively take part in training and other learning opportunities to expand knowledge of company and position.
- Assist the customers in that way that should not violate the company policies and procedures.
- Ensures all voice calls are being answered immediately.
- In order to apply for this profile, a candidate must be at least 18 years.
- A candidate for the profile should possess high school diploma or equivalent.
- More education or experience is commonly preferred.
- A should have good verbal and communications skills.
- Proficiency in computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills are the add-on points.
- A CSR should be very cleared about the goods, services, and policies of the company.
- Fluency in multiple languages may be required.
- Strong time management and decision-making skill play an important role.
- Adaptability and accountability.
This profile is also known by various names in various industries. So, these are some of the Similar Job Titles.
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Assistant
- Customer Success Representative
- Senior Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Specialist
- Call Center Associate
- Customer Care Associate
Once you know what you should possess for this profile, it is the time to make a search for the contract jobs. Well, there are lots of job portals from which you can take help for the effective job search. In this regard, Monster Philippines would be a better option. It is a leading job portal in the Philippines which connects job seekers with the relevant jobs to build a meaningful career.