If you are going to buy a laptop but you are not sure exactly what parameters to consider when choosing, here is the proposal for a laptop for general needs:
- The 12 to 15 inch screen covers the balance between frequency of use and laptop portability.
- Dual Core Corei 3 or Core i 5 processor for speed
- At least 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Minimum 4GB of RAM
- Hard drive not less than 160 GBor SSD with 120 GB capacity
Choosing a suitable laptop can be a complicated process, given the significant differences in both design and hardware, unique to each brand. When you buy a laptop, keep in mind what exactly you are going to use, if you intend to move it from a place to your place or just be at your bedside table. There is much to consider, so let’s help you in this process.
The first thing you need to do before you start researching and searching for the most suitable laptop/MacBook for you is to set your budget.
The convenient filter in our Laptops/MacBook category will help you look at our suggestions according to the amount you are willing to give for a second hand laptop or Mac. If you’re already a mac user and want to sell or upgrade your mac with the latest model, then there are some stores like Tech.Trade where you can easily sell or buy refurbished MacBook in reasonable price. Visit https://tech.trade/refurbished-macbooks for more details.
LAPTOP ACCORDING TO YOUR NEEDS
- The most important criterion after determining your budget is, of course, what you will use for this laptop.
- For Internet use – send emails, social media, watch video clips
- For use in work environments – mainly for word processing, tables, creating presentations, etc.
- For computer games – for the latest games, but for other activities
- For multimedia production – music, videos, images and more.
TYPES OF LAPTOPS
You can choose your laptop and type:
Low Grade Laptops
- + Low cost
- + Ideal for internet use and light programs
- – Fast overload due to low parameters
- – Work with different programs is limited
- + Affordable price
- + Multifunctional, suitable for everyday needs – internet, office work, movies, music and more.
- – Can not support heavy media or games programs
Laptop Business Class
- + Support any professional software
- + Light and Mobile
- + Fast
- – In a higher price category
- + Fast and powerful
- + Seamlessly support any software and games
- + Crystal Graphics
- – Dear
Before we present the pros and cons of different operating systems, we will pay attention to your choice of a laptop according to the software. The eternal war between Mac and Windows remains. If you are a Mac or Windows user , this will most likely predict the choice for your next laptop. Apple, Microsoft and companies that also create different software often adapt it to Mac or Windows only.
So, if you’re using a Windows program, it’s likely that you can not use it on a Mac, and vice versa. This turns out to be a crucial moment when consumers choose a laptop.
The Operating Systems, among which you can choose:
Windows is the world’s most widely used operating system, just as it is compatible with almost any other software.
Pluses and Minuses
- + Office is the established standard in word processing and spreadsheets.
- + It can be installed on absolutely any computer, even a Mac device.
- + There is the largest collection of computer games from any other operating system.
- – More susceptible to viruses than other operating systems.
MAC OS X
This is the main rival of Windows. The software that is compatible with Apple’s operating system is equivalent to Windows-compatible.
Pluses and Minuses
- + Greater security from Windows when it comes to virus attacks
- + MAC OS is considered the preferred choice for professionals using the multimedia creation system
- – Lack of key Windows-compatible programs as well as a large number of games.
- – The operating system can only be installed on Apple devices.